Element - 65% Precision Machined Aluminum Case
The Element 65% aluminum mechanical keyboard case is milled on a 5-axis Japanese CNC machine. The top case is constructed from a single block of aluminum. The walls are exceptionally thick, you could practically use it as a building block.
An emphasis on material, weight, and minimalism allows us to construct a simple yet refined keyboard.
The 65% layout retains the ever familiar typing experience of a full keyboard layout with arrow keys whilst still providing a compact and efficient typing experience.
- Custom molded acoustic treatment pad with WestM branding and floral trim.
- Precision machined aluminum case on 5-axis Japanese milling machine.
- A beautiful mirror or anodized finish
- WestM custom hot-swap PCB running QMK/VIA
- Screw in PCB mount stabilizers
- Rubber isolation strips
Note this is a group buy item. While we may have limited stock the remaining orders will be shipped within 2 months from the end of the group buy end date on product launch.